I. General and Center Description
1. Location of Facility
2nd Floor JY Discovery Mall
No.1 Salinas Drive corner Gorordo Ave.
Lahug, Cebu City
2. Building Features
- 24/7 security
- 24/7 taxi availability
- 24/7 convenience stores, coffee shops, and other establishments
- Passenger/Service elevators
- Telco providers available
3. Number and Schedule of Seats
- Can accommodate up to 25 participants
- 12 hours per day / 5 days a week (/DayNight Time)
II. Standard Facility Lease Inclusions
1. Training Room Facility
- White boards
- Use of meeting room subject to advanced scheduling
- Flip charts
- Internet connection to attendees
- Drinking water and coffee
2. Facilities Management
- Daily Housekeeping and cleaning of center
- IT Staff for Level 1 IT Support (network connectivity maintenance)
- Maintenance of the air-conditioning units
- Maintenance of electrical, mechanical and plumbing facilities
3. Monthly Operating Expenses
- Monthly Office Rental, Association Dues and Air-con charges
- Internet bandwidth (with a capacity of 8MB Leased line)
- Utilities – Power and Water
- Printing and copy services
- Local Telephone Line
Client shall be granted full access to the center and its facilities 12 hours per day, 5 days a week.
Damage on Properties and Equipment
The Client undertakes to ensure that all equipment (i.e. cables, network, and facility) are properly used and are kept operational within the standard environmental conditions specified by the manufacturer. Any damage to the property and equipment, which will require repair or replacement that is caused by any of the client’s employee/s shall be charged to the cost of the client. Regular maintenance checks will be conducted by Career First Institute to ensure that all equipment and structures are in good working condition.
Limitations of Responsibilities
Career First Institute shall not be held liable for any work or operations stoppage which may be due to power failure, internet service disconnection or any other reasons beyond the scope of control of Career First Institute, such as but not limited to strikes, fire, natural disaster and other acts of God.
For details, please contact us at 032.260.2797.