Subsidized Training and Employment Partnership (STEP UP) is a training & employment program for the AAPC Medical Coding Certification Course, which we offer to qualified individuals in partnership with our partners.
- Must be a resident or willing to relocate to Cebu (for training and employment)
- Willing to be a full time student & individuals looking for employment opportunities
- Graduate of Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy or equivalent. (with or without license)
- One year clinical/hospital/medical experience or equivalent number of hours rendered during internship
- Must pass the assessment tests
- Class duration: 60 days (weekdays, excluding holidays)
- Start date: April 9, 2018 (Batch 8)
- Schedule: 9AM to 5PM Monday-Friday
- Deadline for application: April 6, 2018 (Batch 8)
- Training Location: 8/F Ameeratel Training Room, GAGFA IT Center, Mabolo, Cebu City (beside SYKES)
Terms and Conditions:
- The student is not considered an employee of PracticeMax or any company while taking the class.
- Student must pass the AAPC Medical Coding Certification.
- Student must be willing to sign a two year retention agreement in exchange for the program.
Take this opportunity now to get trained & get certified, without paying the regular course fee, then get hired.
All certified medical coders will be guaranteed with an employment contract with our partner.
Email your resume, credentials, and Certificate of Clinical Internship now to email@example.com.
For other details, you can call/text 0906-506-9769.