Date(s) - 19/10/2017 - 20/10/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Career First Institute
In Leadership Circle Forum: Embracing the World of Leaders, the leaders can learn what it takes to rise to the top echelon of leadership in your global organization and be the leader who can impact employee behavior and deliver results. The program enables practicing leaders to gain mastery of leadership and management competencies critical in producing sustainable results for their organization. This program is a difference maker that creates value not only to the customers or stakeholders one’s organization serve but also to its staff who produce bottom line results.
• Encourage participation to share their knowledge and experiences; utilize activities that relate to their expertise.
• Provide multiple ways of presenting the materials – lectures, group discussions, videos, and cooperative games
• Problem-solving activities through simulation exercises i.e. role-play and case studies
• Relate the contents and skills to the participants’ jobs and the challenges/problems they encounter.
• Observation, feedback, and coaching sessions
• Follow a realistic time schedule
• Acknowledge all participants’ contributions while respect each other’s differences
What makes the Leadership Certification Program imperative for organizational success?
• Your team is only as strong as your weakest leader. We know that your leaders are your greatest asset regardless of their levels of development. The only way to ensure that they can navigate your organization to success is to leverage on their skills, provide the opportunities where they can demonstrate defined competencies, and most importantly, validate them against your organization’s standards.
• Career First Institute balances the theoretical aspect with experiential and hands-on learning. The program encourages learning from one another regardless of industries and respects the learning process as valid and open. It also uses coaching, mentoring, cutting-edge tools, and application learning to provide a comprehensive results-based learning solution.
• A continuous learning support is provided throughout the program that leads to mastery of leadership and management, delivered by most experienced trainers/facilitators.
• Milestones through achievement of different levels of expertise are celebrated by the awards given to participants who are able to profess the skills to keep them motivated, engaged, and successful in their professional journey.
Fundamentals of Leadership Effectiveness
A supervisor is measured by the results he delivers. These results are dependent on the quality of people he has – or the quality of work he is able to elicit from his people. That is his challenge. Because the fulfilment of the supervisor’s work objectives is dependent on the output of others, Fundamentals of Leadership Effectiveness has been designed for members of leadership teams who handle people and who wish to build a solid foundation in professional management skills.
Participants will be equipped with the necessary tools required to manage work performance of people consistently and effectively, ensuring heightened productivity within the organization.
• Gearing Up to the Next Level: Making the Transition
• Transcending the “Rank and File” Mentality
• Understanding Tasks, Roles and Responsibilities
• Planning, Organizing, Leading and Controlling
• Five Stages of Leadership
• Stages of Team Development
Preparing Your Team to Success Through Influence and Personal Impact
Coaching and mentoring relationships are a key, yet often overlooked, component of successful organizations. In today’s environment of changing technology and evolving organizations, coaching can create a strong competitive advantage. It provides continuous learning and develops people to meet current and future needs. Business mentoring and coaching is an investment that you make in developing your key resource people for the long-term benefit of the organization.
• Expected Performance vs. Actual Performance: Get the Performance You Want!
• What Coaching Is and Isn’t
• The Process of Coaching
• Conducting Coaching Discussions
• Dealing with Discussion Difficulties
Principles of Performance Management
Maximizing the ROI of Your Greatest Asset: Your People
Performance Management is a process that helps team members set clear communication on what’s important and let them see how their work contributes to the overall achievements of the team.
We guide you on how Performance Management can be designed to fit the needs of your organization, help you see practices that are effective in driving results from an employee to team level, and engrain the process in your company’s talent management so you would never have to be unclear about keeping, promoting or re-assigning your team members.
• Operations Metrics
• Reporting of Performance – Analysis of Results
• Performance Appraisals/Reviews
• Rewards and Performance Improvement Action Planning
• Managing the Discipline Process
The workshop has been designed for members of management who handle people and who wish to build a solid foundation in professional management skills.
Who Should Attend
• Operational leaders who manage a team
• Middle Managers
• Senior Staff (‘Promotables’)
Early Bird Rate: Php3,500 (until the 17th)
Regular Rate: Php4,000
• Learner Guide
• (AM/PM) Light Snacks
Bookings are closed for this event.