Date(s) - 12/10/2017 - 13/10/2017
Career First Institute
Gain a practical, how-to overview of the entire training function. Build a strong foundation in training skills. We will introduce best practices, breakthrough mindsets and latest techniques in training delivery that will drive excellent results.
Why you should attend
Learn the basics of adult learning theory and instructional design methodology.
Gain a foundation in conducting a needs assessment, developing learning objectives, and evaluating the impact of your training initiatives.
Learn and apply effective training techniques for managing participants, engaging a variety of learning styles, creating an effective positive learning environment, and managing classroom challenges.
Develop engaging training solutions that are learner-centered.
What to expect
Supplemental Resources: This program includes tools and templates to help you apply what you learned on the job.
Who Should Attend
This program is ideal for new trainers or experienced trainers who have not had formal education in training. It is also for those trainers who need a refresher to improve their classroom techniques and methods to transfer learning to work situations. Workshop is designed primarily for learning professionals – trainers, instructional designers, and organizational development practitioners – but also greatly benefit anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others, from managers to human resources specialists.
• A Trainer’s Process
• The Training Cycle
• Needs Assessment
• Analysis Basics
• Data Collection
• Learning Objectives
• Applying Verbs to Levels of Learning
• Preferences for Learning
1. Describe the training cycle.
2. Identify and determine the need for training—what, who, and how.
3. Write effective learning objectives.
4. Apply adult learning concepts, develop supportive climates, and customize off-the-shelf materials.
5. Use training activities and alternatives to lecture, strategize for different learning needs, and create effective questioning techniques.
6. Prepare properly for a training session, and prepare participants to foster learning.
7. Manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles
8. Address challenging participants and behaviours.
9. Present and facilitate a training program, including use of audio visuals and handouts.
10. Evaluate program impact at different levels using a variety of methods.
Credits and Attendance
Participants will receive a certificate of Participation from Career First Institute and exclusive vouchers for future training courses!
Specializes in the BPO training methodology and delivery along with the design and implementation of today’s Learning and Performance best practices, in addition to a range of other skills-based training.
Jessa has handled international clients such as Accenture, Telstra, and T-Mobile, in translating and fulfilling the skill-based training needs of TeleTech. She has launched and managed a team of 15-18 globally certified Training Specialists, making it possible to successfully run Philippine based operations for US clients with 1000 customer service representatives.
She has a passion for enabling people to their full potential. She is a dynamic, enthusiastic, and energetic trainer. An alumna of University of St. La Salle, she graduated with a double major in Psychology and Business Management with focus on Industrial Psychology and Organizational Behavior Management.
Bookings are closed for this event.